Events for the Upcoming School Year:
August 28th is the first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year.
Open House is scheduled for Tuesday August 27th at 5pm.
Parents at the Baldwin Middle School have the ability to create an account and access the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Please use the PowerSchool Parent Portal Log In Guide for step by step instructions. Please email the school if you have any questions.
2019 Opening Day Information Packet
- Opening Day Intro Form 2019
- Baldwin Middle School Open House Flyer 2019
- Canterbury Public Schools Student Registration Form 2019-2020
- Health Information Form
- Yearly Health Information Update Form 2019-20
- Acknowledgement of AIDS Prevention Curriculum Participation 2019 (grade 5)
- Student Acceptable Use Policy (Network User Agreement)
- 2019- 20 Emergency Automated Notification Form ((Blackboard System for Emergency Calls and Texting)
- Media Release Form
- Emergency Dismissal Plan Form
- 2019-20 School Closing and Delays Information
- 2019-20 Integrated Pest Management Plan & Request for Notification
- 2019-20 Asbestos Annual Notification
- 2019-20 Canterbury Public Schools Green Cleaning Program Statement
- Student Handbook and Policies Acknowledgement Form 2019
- 2019-20 Baldwin Middle School Student Handbook
- Canterbury Cares Food Bank Information
- Homeless Family Support Information
- 2019 Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals or Free Milk
- 2019-2020 Student Accident Insurance Information
- Bicycle & Walking Form 2019
Important Information for Parents and Students for the 2019- 2020 School Year
2019-20 BMS & CES Bus Run Information & Times
2019-20 Student Accident Insurance Information and Brochure
2019 Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals or Free Milk
2019-20 Faculty List
Please be sure to check the calendar on the left of this page for district events and information or click on the specific event below for more info
The Canterbury Public Schools Safe School Climate Plan is developed and addresses the existence of bullying in its schools. A core component of preventing bullying and creating an environment that is safe for all is the ability for students to anonymously report acts of bullying and teen dating violence to school employees. Students can use the reporting form below or can text information to the school bullying reporting hotline at (401) 992- 4132 or simply write down the information and share with a teacher or administrator. Both online forms of reporting are directed to a school administrator who will follow the procedures and protocols in compliance with the Canterbury Public Schools Safe School Climate Plan.