2018 Opening Day Information Packet
- Opening Day Intro Form 2018-19
- Baldwin Middle School Open House Invitation Flyer 2018-19
- 2018-19 Canterbury Public Schools Student Registration Form
- Health Information Form
- Yearly Health Information Update Form 2018-19
- Acknowledgement of AIDS Prevention Curriculum Participation 2018 Form (grade 5)
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- 2018- 19 Emergency Automated Notification Form (Blackboard System for Emergency Calls and Texting)
- Media Release Form
- Emergency Dismissal Plan Form
- School Closing and Delays Information
- 2018-19 Integrated Pest Management Plan & Request for Notification
- 2018-19 Notification of Asbestos Containing Materials Form
- 2018-19 Canterbury Public Schools Green Cleaning Program Statement
- Student Handbook and Policies Acknowledgement Form 2018
- 2018- 19 Baldwin Middle School Student Handbook
- Canterbury Cares Food Bank Information
- Homeless Family Support Information
- 2018-2019 Application for Free and Reduced-price School Meals or Free Milk
- 2018-2019 Student Accident Insurance Information
Important Information for Parents and Students for the 2018-2019 School Year
August 2018 Letter to Parents
2018-19 CES & BMS Bus Run Information
2018-19 Student Accident Insurance Information and Brochure
2018-19 Application for Free and Reduced-price School Meals or Free Milk
Support Baldwin at Big Y!
- Shoppers enroll in the program through the MyBigY app or at bigy.com and designate a school to receive their points.
- Every time they shop at Big Y, after February 1, 2018, and purchase specially marked Education Express items with their Silver Saving Club® card, they earn points for the schools.
Please be sure to check the calendar on the left of this page for district events and information or click on the specific event below for more info
Parents at the Baldwin Middle School have the ability to create an account and access the PowerSchool Parent Portal. In order to create an account, parents will need the user id and password provided with report cards on 12/9. Please use the PowerSchool Parent Portal Log In Guide for step by step instructions. Please email the school if you have any questions.
The Canterbury Public Schools Safe School Climate Plan is developed and addresses the existence of bullying in its schools. A core component of preventing bullying and creating an environment that is safe for all is the ability for students to anonymously report acts of bullying and teen dating violence to school employees. Students can use the reporting form below or can text information to the school bullying reporting hotline at (401) 992- 4132 or simply write down the information and share with a teacher or administrator. Both online forms of reporting are directed to a school administrator who will follow the procedures and protocols in compliance with the Canterbury Public Schools Safe School Climate Plan.
New or Returning Student Registration Information
If you are a new or returning resident to Canterbury and wish to register your child at the middle school, please bring the following documents to the middle school:
- Birth certificate or other legal documentation indicating parent/ guardian is the legal custodian of the student.
- Driver’s license with current and correct Canterbury address. *White sticker on back of license acceptable.
- Two original documents showing residency. One must be rent or mortgage agreement and the second can be utility bill or cell phone bill. PO Box or magazine is not acceptable.
The following forms must be completed as well: