Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year at CES!
This year the PTOs are focused on working together when it comes to hosting events, fundraising and supporting our schools.
Board Members and Contact information
Co-President: Ivy Jordan Email: email@example.com
Co-President: Angela Stringer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Vice President: Dorsey Egan Email: email@example.com
Co-Vice President: Susan Coombs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Lori Veit Email: email@example.com
Treasurer: Unfilled at this time
Secretary: unfilled at this time
Please save the dates: meetings will be the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Meetings will be held at DHBMS library at 7 PM. Meetings will be joint board meetings.
Wednesday, September 8th
Wednesday, October 13th
Wednesday, November 10th
Wednesday, December 8th
Wednesday, January 12th
Wednesday, February 9th
Wednesday, March 9th
Wednesday, April 13th
Wednesday, May 11th
Please follow us on Facebook:
Dr. Helen Baldwin Middle School PTO
CES and Baldwin PTO Volunteers!!
Ways to support the PTO:
- Attend meetings
- Participate in Fundraisers
- Volunteer (see the Facebook Volunteer page for requests)
- Download the BOX TOPS App, join the CES or DHBMS account and SCAN those receipts
- Sign up for Amazon Smile and make CES PTO your charity of choice
- Meadow Farms Fundraiser: Sept.15th– Oct. 6th. Info. will be sent home with students in September.
- Lyman Orchard Pie Fundraiser: Oct. 4th-Oct. 21st. Delivery in time for Thanksgiving. Information will be sent home with students.