Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year at CES!
The year has gotten off to a slow start due to the craziness surrounding us! PTO is no different. As we searched through the summer, we came across a full board for this school year! Please help me welcome your new CES PTO board:
President…. Ivy Jordan
Vice President…. Dorsey Egan
Treasurer…. Lori Veit
Secretary…. Victoria Barnaby
We are doing plenty of work behind the scenes as we work our way through the school year. We do have some fundraisers planned for this year so please be sure to watch for info coming home in folders, on the CES website, and on the CES PTO Facebook page!
The PTO will be a bit quiet this year with what we hope is a temporary way of life… but we are not going away!! We still need your help. Check out how!
Help with ‘Free’ Fundraising and Donations
Box Tops: There are a few ways to do this…
- Clip and save a Box Top if you find any still in print. (This will be phased out completely in the next few years.)
- Download the BoxTops app on your phone and link to us! When you get your printed receipt from the store, scan it into the app and you will automatically have your BoxTops donated to our account!!
- Digital receipts can also be submitted! More info coming soon…
Amazon Smile: link your Amazon account to us at smile.amazon.com and we will receive a portion of all approved purchases! It is so simple!!
Empty Ink Cartridges: We earn credit towards Staples purchases for each one submitted! Send them in your child’s folder any time!
Monthly PTO Meetings
All meetings will be VIRTUAL this year! Stay tuned for more details…
All information including agendas, minutes, and treasurers reports will be available on the CES website and posted to our Facebook page!
- Little Caesar’s Pizza fundraiser – flyers will go home before Christmas break! Orders will be here in January in time for the Super Bowl!
- Although the Book Fair is over, you can still order from Scholastic. Click here to see details.
There are so many ways to stay informed!
Join our Email List!! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
School website link: http://www.canterburypublicschools.
Like us on FaceBook!! www.facebook.com/CanterburyElementaryPTO
The Canterbury Elementary School PTO is organized for the purpose of supporting and enhancing the education of our children on all levels. This is accomplished through ongoing planning, organizing and executing of events, programs and fundraisers. We strive to include teachers and families in a number of activities within the school and the community to enhance each and every relationship our children have. We are dedicated to creating a positive relationship between school and home which will help our children to be socially, emotionally and academically successful throughout life.