- Canterbury Special Education Parent Advisory Council is Forming! (1/2/2019) - Special Education Parent Advisory Council Forming! Please complete the survey below to allow the SEPAC to know more about your
- January Lunch Menus (12/21/2018) - January Lunch Menu Chef’s Choice Monday: Tuna Wrap Tuesday: French Bread Pizza Wednesday: Hot Dog Thursday:
- Griswold High School Student Shadowing Info… (12/10/2018) - Griswold High School Student Shadow Information
- Norwich Tech Tours… (11/27/2018) - Norwich Tech will now offer tours of their program for high school. Tours will be available by appointment only on
- Grade 8 High School Information (11/2/2018) - Permission to Register (High School) 2019-2020 School Year Student Shadowing Packet 2018
Pupil Services Secretary email@example.com
Special Education Parent Advisory Council Forming!
Please complete the survey below to allow the SEPAC to know more about your interests and needs.
PUPIL SERVICES OFFICE: 860-546-1040, Fax: 860-546-6294
The Pupil Services Office is located in the Dr. Helen Baldwin Middle School at 45 Westminster Road, Canterbury, CT 06331. Personnel in this department work closely with families and educators across the district to support all children, especially those who are at risk or experiencing challenges academically, medically, emotionally and/or socially. A continuum of services, in compliance with State and Federal guidelines (IDEA, 504, anti-discrimination, etc.), is provided to accommodate children’s needs. A team of qualified professionals provide comprehensive services to complement and strengthen our educational programs. Pupil Services also supports our Canterbury high school aged students that attend area schools.
I am very fortunate to have been appointed Director of Pupil Services for the Canterbury Public Schools. Having enjoyed the opportunity to work on behalf of students with special needs for 25 years, I can sincerely state that there is no greater privilege than to work with some of the best students, staff members, parents and community leaders Connecticut has to offer.
As a husband for 25 years and father for 21 of those to my sons, I realize that it takes a team to “develop, foster, and cultivate all students to their highest potential”. My immediate goal for the 2018-2019 school year will be to meet as many students and parents as quickly as possible. If you have any suggestions on how to strengthen the service delivery for our students with and without special needs, please feel free to contact me. Thank you – Jeff